While we are busy in the kitchen thoughtfully preparing your custom menu with locally grown seasonal ingredients, you may begin to ponder what cocktails will pair nicely with these items. Wanting to do right by your guests and our world-class cuisine, our culinary experts compiled a list of food and drink pairings that will make your attendees eagerly anticipate what’s next.
Top Atlanta catering companies agree that these pairings will surprise guests with big flavor in small bites and delicate sips, evoking a culinary experience as great as your guests.
10 Irresistible Cocktail and Appetizer Pairings
- Deviled Egg with a Sparkling Drink Classic deviled eggs with crispy chicken skin and micro arugula pair well with a champagne cocktail. The effervescence of this drink breaks up the richness of the egg-based dish and is the perfect icebreaker.
- Creamed Spinach Fritters with a Shrub Cocktail A creamy bite is perfectly matched by this tangy cocktail made with fruit and vinegar.
- Mushroom, Gruyere and Fresh Thyme Tarts with Lavender Lemonade Mojitos Fresh herbs and spices are really popular this year, so you’ll really be winning when you treat guests to them in both your food and drink offerings.
- Asian Meatballs with Spiced Red Wine Sangria Coated in a tomato-ginger glaze, scallions and toasted sesame seeds, these tangy bites are impeccably complemented by sangria. A little of everything—that’s thinking big and broad!
- Crispy Buttermilk Fried Chicken Wings with Rum and Cokes Dipped in a house-made ranch, this is the ultimate way to invite guests to sit back and relax with their peers. They will feel right at home on the ranch in any of our stellar Atlanta venues.
- Local Vegetable Presentation with Cranberry Kombucha Cocktail Add a bowl of local field pea hummus to this fresh array of vegetables, and guests can give themselves a pat on the back for eating healthy while they sip on this nutritious fermented drink. Way to boost their confidence leading into a breakout session!
- Bruschetta with Lime Rosé Spritzer With white bean and rosemary puree, savory tomato-basil and mushroom-shallot sauté to choose from, guests make the decision on how to top their bruschetta. They can’t call all the shots, but they can have this one.
- Papas Bravas-roasted New Potato, Padron Chilis & Cumin Cream with Raw Sugar & Vanilla Margaritas Show guests that sometimes an idea as simple as vegetables can really come into its own with an addition as wonderful as spicy padron chilis and a side partner as sweet as this drink.
- Smoked Salmon Crisps with Crème Fraiche & Chive with Old Fashioned Cocktail The bourbon in this drink will quickly find the bacon that tops these delectable bites.
- Local Cheese Presentation with Negroni Gin, sweet vermouth, and Campari—this bitter drink perfectly offsets salty cheeses. In a sleek and modern presentation, this pair says professional.
Of course, the best corporate catering menu ideas are the ones that reflect your company’s style. And so we can’t wait to see what signature items and drinks you choose to showcase at your next company event.
More articles you might enjoy:
- EXCITING BENEFITS IN STORE WITH AVALON CATERING’S NEW CORPORATE MENU
- ALTERNATIVE HOLIDAY PARTY IDEAS